Today we discuss how to make a fake black eye without makeup. Are you in a pinch and need to create a quick fake black eye? Or maybe you’re just looking for an innovative new way to create makeup effects! No worries, we got you covered. In this blog post, we will take you through the process of creating a realistic-looking black eye using nothing other than items around your home – no expensive makeup required! So fasten your safety belt and be prepared for an awesome ride as we explore this fun and creative DIY craft together!
9 ways to make a fake black eye without makeup:
- Use a red permanent marker or eyeliner to draw a circle around your eye and fill it in.
- Apply a dark brown eyeshadow on the inner corner of your eye and blend it outwards.
- Use white face paint and mix some black into it, then apply it to your skin around the eye.
- Place a thin layer of Vaseline or chapstick over the eye area and then apply your fake black eye color with a cotton swab or makeup brush.
- Create a bruise effect by using yellow, purple, and blue face paints around the eye area, this will make it look like you have a black eye.
- Fill a sandwich bag with crushed ice and place it over your eye for 15-20 minutes to create a swollen, bruised look.
- Use face paint to draw a black line or circle around the eye, this will give off the illusion of having a fake black eye without makeup.
- Take two spoons and fill them with ice cubes, then place them over your eyes for a few minutes to create puffiness.
- Put a small amount of black face paint or eyeliner on the inner corner of your eye and blend it outwards for a subtle but realistic fake black eye.
fake black eye with eyeshadow:
1. Start with a primer or concealer that matches the skin tone around your eye.
2. Sweep a light brown matte eyeshadow on the entire lid, stopping just above the crease of your eyelid.
3. Take a darker brown shade and apply it over the previous layer of eyeshadow, concentrating on the area closest to the eyelash line.
4. Add a black eyeshadow over the brown, layering it onto the area just below the crease of your eyelid and extending outwards towards the outer corner.
5. Take a small brush and apply a light blue shade under your eye, starting from your inner corner and blending it towards the outer corner.
6. Make sure to blend the colors together to avoid harsh lines.
7. Take a small brush and apply a light pink shade on top of the blue eyeshadow, starting from your inner corner and blending it towards the outer corner.
8. Use a shimmery silver eyeshadow to draw a line from the inner corner of your eye to the outer corner.
9. Take a black cream eyeliner and draw a line along the inner corner of your eye, extending it towards the outer corner and blending it with the silver line.
10. Apply mascara to blend all of the colors together and finish off the look.
So, there you have it! Three different methods on how to make a fake black eye without using any makeup. We hope that you found this helpful and can now put your newfound knowledge to good use. Do you have any tips or tricks on how to make a convincing black eye? If so, let us know down in the comments below!